We want people to have the very best mountain bike holiday, and that thought extends through all we do, from the mountain bike trails that we take you on to help from the office in booking your holiday. We are a small company and all involved are very keen mountain bikers. The 10fifty office is run by Tim, who is also a reserve guide, on a part-time basis because he can't be thinking about mountain biking all the time! As an experienced bike guide who has been riding in Chamonix since 1997 he knows a fair bit about the mountain biking, the Chamonix area, and the way 10fifty holiday do things. He will be happy to answer most questions.
You can check the current availablility and prices of our different week's holiday on the Prices and Availability page. When you have decided when you want to go you can download the Booking Form and Terms and Conditions documents from this page. If your country of residence is outside of the UK please email the office for any additional paperwork or information required for your mountain bike holiday.
Here is our ten step guide to booking a 10fifty Mountain Bike Holiday
- Decide which week and or which holiday you would like to have by looking at the holiday prices and availability page.
- Download (from this page) or get the office to email you, the booking, terms and conditions documents (if you live outside the UK please email the office for further documentation.) Read them carefully and if you agree to come on a great mountain bike holiday then sign and return them to the 10fifty office. See Contact Details
- Include the deposit with your booking documents, or if within 8 weeks of departure pay in full.
- Send an email to the 10fifty Office or phone to say you have sent payment for X number of people for this week so you are pencilled in.
- Await the conformation from the 10fifty office that your payment has been received and your holiday is now confirmed.
- Sit back and relax and feel smug that you are going to Chamonix to mountain bike the best trails in the world.
- Arrange flight to Geneva Airport and proper travel insurance, made easier by going to the Mountain Bike Holiday Travel Links provided on the 10fifty site.
- Land at Geneva and be greeted by 10fifty.
- Have a fantastic holiday riding your mountain bike on the trails that you have been dreaming of and then relax every evening in our fantastic chalet.
- Get taken back to Geneva Airport by 10fifty and be very sad to leave.
- Repeat steps 1 – 10 with all of your friends every year.
Any questions email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to answer them. For the answers to many of your questions please see our Frequently Asked Holiday Questions section.